Growing your business overseas can sometimes seem like a daunting prospect, but it needn’t. Business who choose to export become 34% more productive in their first year. The world is hungry for ‘Brand Britain’ so there has never been a better time to develop your global network!
The event will take place at the Queens Hotel in Leeds, LS1 1PJ, from 9am until 2pm.
Whether you have already begun your export journey or consider exporting for the first time, this event will give you direction on how to achieve global success and overcome any barriers to achieving this.
Speaking at the event will be two local businesses that will share their export experiences and provide examples on how they have succeeded in international markets. Throughout the day you are invited to attend interactive seminars with UKTI and our partners who will provide practical advice and support on the following areas:
What’s in it for you?
• Practical advice on how to develop your export strategy
• Valuable advice and support provided to you from a wide range of sources to help your business succeed overseas
• How to research markets and achieve global success
• Overcome barriers and learn about the support available
• Avoid making mistakes with top tips from local businesses on their lessons learnt
• Made the sale? Now let’s make sure you get paid!
• Access real business opportunities across the globe
• Deciding to go for it: Business support available from the LEP
• Deciding where to go: How to research export markets
• Getting out there: The tax and legal implications of trading overseas
• Completing the deal: Making sure you get paid, documentation and litigation
• Growing your business further: How to increase your global presence
This free event during the ever growing Exporting is GREAT week has been brought to you by UKTI Yorkshire and the Humber, it is part of a joint initiative between UKTI Yorkshire, Leeds City Region LEP and Enterprise Europe Network and aims to help grow the economy by helping every business fulfil their export potential.
This event has now ended, we would like to thank all involved for their attendance and support.